Difference between revisions of "Arma 2 Multiplayer"
From Benargee's Wiki
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
Revision as of 00:51, 13 May 2015
|This article is a stub or a work in progress|
- 01: War Welcome
- 01: Deathmatch
- 02: Detector
- Your only objectives are to stay alive and eliminate your opponents. You were issued a detector which displays the distance to the closest enemy. Respawns occur randomly around the city center. Do not leave the combat area, deserters will be shot.
- 03: Close Quarter Battle
- 04: Civil War
- 05: Superpowers
- When Diplomacy Fails - 3 sided warfare with diplomacy.
- COOP 02 One Shot One Kill - Eliminate an enemy officer in a nearby base.
- COOP 05 Hike In The Hills - Check the situation in a nearby village and intervene if necessary.
- COOP 05 Steel Panthers - Enemy at our flank! Lead your tank platoon against the enemy armor.
- COOP 08 Armory - Have fun using all the equipment together!
- COOP 08 Laser Show - Special Forces raid on an insurgent meeting. Leave no survivors, take no prisoners.
- COOP 18 Morning Dew - Take part in securing a mountain village.
- CTI 16 Crimson Lance - Warfare: British troops fight with Takistani insurgents.
- CTI 16 Mountain Warfare - US Army and Takistani army fight for Takistan.
- CTI 24 Mountain Warfare - US, Takistanis and guerrillas fight for Takistan
- DM 08 Dogfighters - Fly and shoot down the others.
- SC 48 Sector Control - Fight for control of Zargabad, no AI.
- COOP 06 Tank Hunters